Find general information about
Glass Hill Venue below.
- Are Beer, Wine, and liquor allowed?
Beer and wine only.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed at Glass Hill Venue?
- Is there an on-site kitchen?
Yes, but keep in mind that our kitchen only functions as a staging/warming kitchen.
- Are there designated places for brides/bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen to get ready?
Yes, we have a bride’s suite and a groom’s quarter.
- If it rains, can the ceremony be inside?
Yes, we have layout examples that we can discuss with the bride in case of inclement weather.
- What are the price packages?
Check out our "wedding packages" page. If you need additional information please fill out our form on our "Contact Us" page!
- Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! We whole-heartedly support our armed forces and feel that all active duty service members, reservists, and veterans should receive a 10% discount. All we ask is that you present a valid military ID (or documentation proving your service) to receive the designated discount.
- Is a payment schedule available once the venue is booked?
Once you have booked Glass Hill Venue we will set up a payment schedule that is customized to your exact package. This information will be listed on your contract.
- Are sparklers, confetti, rice, and flower pedals allowed?
Sparklers, edible confetti, and neutral colored flower pedals are allowed outside of Glass Hill Venue, however the throwing of confetti or rice will not be permitted on the premises.
- Handicap accessible?
Yes! Glass Hill Venue is handicap accessible.
- Can I have vendors of my choice?
Absolutely! We want our bride’s to have the ability to customize their wedding as much as possible; therefore you are more than welcome to have any vendor of your choice (as long as they are insured). We can also provide you with a list of recommended vendors if you are not from this area.
- How many tables and chairs are provided?
We will provide 25 round tables for guests, 2 rectangle tables for catering, and 1 small round tables for the cake/dessert
- Are linens provided?
Yes, we provide linens for Saturday weddings only.
- Access to the lake on-site?
Access to the on-site lake will not be permitted unless permitted by Glass Hill Venue staff for engagement photographs, bridal photographs, or day of photographs.
- Engagement and Bridal portraits?
Engagement photographs, bridal photographs, and day of photographs are free of charge; however engagement photos and bridal photographs must be scheduled with a Glass Hill Venue staff member prior.
- Do we have on-site wedding coordinator?
We do not have an on-site wedding day coordinator, but we would be more than happy to refer you to some of our favorites!
*Side Note: A Glass Hill Venue staff member will be on-site the entire day of your special event.
- Can my pet be involved in my ceremony?
Absolutely! We love animals and would love nothing more than to have your animal be a part of your big day. Inquire about our pet policy.
- Can Glass Hill Venue be used for other events?
Yes! We would love to have you for bridal and baby showers, birthday and graduation parties, and corporate events!